COVID-19 Dining GuidelinesLeave a Comment
The safety, health and welfare of our community has always been, and continues to be, our highest priority. Please refer to the following guidelines for measures we are taking to ensure our teams and guests are safe
HNT Health Measures
Our restaurant is open in accordance with CDC guidelines. We have taken time to implement new operational standards to keep our guests and team members safe and healthy. Some of these measures include:
- All guests must wear masks at all times, except when drinking and/or eating. We also ask the guests to use their masks when interacting with our staff.
- We are now PA Certified to have 50 percent of our inside seating.
- Placing condiments on tables for use by multiple parties will not be allowed. Condiments will be brought to the table when requested of a customer.
- All guests dining inside/outside must enter our restaurant through our side entrance and must have their temperature scanned and recorded. If any guest has a temp of 100.3°F or higher, then their entire party will not be permitted to dine with us.
- All restaurant team members are required to wear a mask at all times and are provided with replacement masks as often as needed.
- Front of house restaurant team members are required to wear disposable gloves.
- All restaurant team members are required to take their temperature before each shift and record them. Employees who have a fever or are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Manager will oversee nightly extra sanitation of the following areas: order pickup areas, restrooms, common employee or guest areas of high traffic, doorknobs, door panels, phones, and employee stations. These areas will be cleaned before evening service and frequently during the evening
- All restaurant team members are required to wash hands regularly throughout service and for at least 20 seconds.
- Sanitation station will be set up outside the bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are set up at the hostess station.
- All restaurant menus are single-use and disposable or digital.
- All seats both inside and outside will be at least six feet apart in spacing.
- Since we are only allowed to be open at 50% capacity and with our limited space, all tables will be set for two or four persons.
- Recommended seating time for a reservation is 1 hour and 45 minutes. This allows us to clean for the next seating.
- Chairs and tables will be sanitized between quests.
- All bar area and standing area inside has been removed via state requirements.
- We strongly recommend reservations to insure table availability.
Our ventilation system has been upgraded to allow as much fresh air as possible. Ionization units have been added to our HVAC system and four floor HEPA units will be in use during service.
We are excited to welcome you to our restaurant. Your reservation grants you a period of time to enjoy your evening with us. We urge you to remember the length of time you are visiting for your safety and our staff safety.